Borrowing within Super to fund either residential or commercial property is becoming ever more common.
You superannuation is designed to be a defensive asset and to provide you with a stable and reliable income upon retirement that either replaces or complements any pension entitlements.
As a result Superannuation and for good reason is heavily regulated, especially when it comes to borrowing in order to invest.
Bloom Lending and Financial Strategy provides specialised lending options within this field. We only utilize lenders that have an intimate understanding of the requirements, and risks. By working with you our aim is to put together the most appropriate financing structure, minimize the risk and ensure that compliance maintained.
- We assist both new and established Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF). You will require a gearing compliant Self-Managed Super Fund Deed and you will need to setup a `Bare Trust’ or Security Trust to house the asset. We can assist with each and every step of the process to ensure the final structure is perfect.
- We work alongside Wealth advisers, accountants and lawyers to ensure that we cover every angle and that the structure we propose is optimal.
- We are more than happy to work with your existing advisers if there is a strong relationship and capability. Alternatively, we can utilise expertise from our own network and panel. It’s entirely up to you.
- Our panel of lenders offer varying capability, our purpose is to structure the proposal on your behalf and find the best deal in terms of flexibility, price and LVR (Loan to Value Ratio)
- Borrowing in Self-Managed Super (SMSF) is limited recourse in nature. What this actually means is that your other assets in Super are protected in the event of default.